Thursday, August 14, 2008

A little Family Vay-cay

We had a couple weekends of family time these past few weeks. I thought I would show you what we have been up to.

Here are Becca (Cassandra's daughter) and Jaren just having some general fun, romping time last Sat. The Dads were playing with the guitars and Bass amp (in background). 



Jaren and Becca ran around in circles singing for at least 5  minutes.


I'm so glad Jaren was happy to be at the Irish festival ( two weekends ago). We had a really great time with my family.


Some family shots from the garden. 


Celebrating the pulling of the carrots! I will pull them earlier next year. I was just glad to get the six that I did this year, so I let them grow for awhile. 





I've also been working on Etsy stuff and Finally got my shop up and going.  

Have a great Friday Friends!

2 comments:

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Look at your beautiful bounty!!

Cara said...

Those human kits are cute. Where are the rabbits? Your title promised rabbits!