Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fall Decorating, as of now

I adore Autumn. It is the season I look forward to every year (my favorite, with Spring after). And I even took a week out of the fall semester so I could have my wedding on October 8th.

But, it still feels too early for me to decorate for fall. Its 91 degrees here in Ohio. And although it is September I don't feel into switching things up yet. Still riding on these days of heat and summer sunshine. The AC is still blowing. I think when I can open the windows and cool breezes start to blow, I will be able to get the Autumn mood. 

So instead of feeling behind in my preparations I decided to try out polyvore and create an Autumn-themed collection. Today I was in the mood for dresses. Here is my group of fall time dresses that I enjoy and would love to have in my closet. 



I am always in the mood to think about the next season in clothes!

P.S. I was featured on the home page of Etsy! It was so kind of  Tennekka to let me know the exciting news. It was incredible to see how many more item viewings there were and how many people made my store a favorite. I'm so thankful for the exposure. I'm sweetbunnyhome with the hugs and kisses pillow.



1 comment:

Tess said...

Yay for being on Etsy's homepage! I must say I'm proud... :) Now I can point to the little XOXO pillow on the front page, and say "That's something MY friend made"... :D

I'm finding it a little hard to get in the Fall mood too. Thankfully, Mr. Weather Man says that the temperature is going to start declining over the next couple of weeks. :)