Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh this blog thing...

I don't know how I will find time to post over the weekends. By the time I read and comment on other's blogs (after baby's bedtime) its 11 and I should really be in bed! 

Even the piano deconstruction was detained over the weekend. We didn't want to leave a mess in Cassandra's dining room, since there was no loading space due to road construction in front of their home. 

My days seem full of setbacks. But here is a look at the progress of my garden. It keeps growing and changing. I already have cucumbers and I'm going to have SO many grape tomatoes! 


Before it was dug, in May.



Everything is planted.



Starting to produce, in June.



Coming along beautifully in July.

You can see the corn growing the background too. :)

This has been a fabulous thing. It is so nice to go out in the mornings and work before it gets hot. I don't know when else I would be able to make myself get outside. Even though I enjoy the fresh air so much. The comfort of AC can keep me indoors. 

Hope I can post again soon. So many ideas, photos and projects to share!

No comments: